How to Fix dns_probe_finished_no_internet Windows 10/8/7 – It is normal that you often upgrade your system. If you have upgraded your PC to the latest version of Windows 10 /8/7, then at times, there are possibilities for you to encounter some errors while using the system. One of the usually seen error is dns_probe_finished_no_internet Windows. This error usually occurs when you upgrade your operating system to new versions.
The error will pop up when you are trying to access the internet using Google Chrome. In this situation, you will be denied to get the access to any web pages. Hence, you need to fix the issue so that the access to your desired webpage will be received without any interruption.
How to Fix dns_probe_finished_no_internet Windows 10/8/7
Here are certain steps to Fix dns_probe_finished_no_internet Windows 10/8/7. Please follow them and fix the error easily
When you use the internet router, it is necessary to save the current settings. After this, you can go ahead with the following steps:
- First, you need to do is to press the “Windows button and then “X” button.
- Now you will see a menu, where you have to click on the “Control Panel” option
- In this control panel option, double click on the “Network and Internet” option. Now this option will be opened
- When you search, you will find “Network and Sharing center” icon, click on it.
- In the Network and Sharing center window, on the right side, you can see a link which is “Change adapter settings”. Click on it
- You will see the different network adapters. Here you need to choose the network adapter that you are using. Right click on the same
- Once you right click on it, you will find many options. In which click on “Properties”
- In the properties window that is opened now, you will have to search for “Internet Protocol Version 4”
- Once you find this option, you have to click on it in order to open the same
- When it is opened, a properties window will appear. It is here u will find the access to the Internet Protocol settings
- Now you have to click on the “DNS Server address” option. It will get opened now.
- You can see the preferred DNS server field” Here you have to enter “126.96.36.199.”
- Alternate DNS Server field will also appear, where you have to type “188.8.131.52.”
- In the lower part of the screen, you will find a box, which is beside “Validate settings upon exit.”
- In the bottom side of the screen, you will see an OK button. Just click on the same.
- Now you can close the window that you had opened.
- Search for the router settings and here you need to type the same DNS server address that you can already enter. Enter both preferred and alternate address, which you introduced in the previous step.
- Now the router settings will be configured, after this, you have to click on the start button on the desktop.
- In the search option, you need to type the command “cmd”.
- In the keyword, now you have to press Enter
- Search for the Command Prompt icon and click on it
- In the command prompt window, type the command – “IPCONFIG/ALL.”
- After that, press enters in Keyboard
- Now network adapter will be shown. Here, in the physical address field, you have to enter the code “78-DD-08-F1-DF-B0” or any other similar code
- Now you have to go to the Start button on your desktop. Do not close the Command Prompt window. In the start button, type “NCPA.CPL”
- Go to the network adapter you are using and right click on it to see the Properties option
- When the properties window opens up, click on “Configure” option
- There, you need to click on the “Advanced” tab that is seen on the top side of the window.
- You can see the “Network address” option. Click on the same
- Select the “Value” option that you see in this window.
- Value field asks you to type the address that was saved before. For instance, the above-mentioned address or a similar one (78-DD-08-F1-DF-B0) has to be typed without any lines or quotes; that is in this manner – 78DD08F1DFB0.
- Toward the end of the window, you will find an OK button, click on it
- Now you have to restart your window 10/8
- You have also to install the latest drivers by looking at the official website of your network adapters. The latest drivers have to be installed
If you could not fix the issue using the above steps, then you can disable the windows firewall or any other security software. At times, the security of your system, which is not working properly, can also cause the error. Another option that you can do is to upgrade your browser which you have the issue into latest version that is compatible with your windows 10/8/7.
If you follow the above steps, the internet connection issue will be solved instantly, and it will work properly now in your Google Chrome.
Internet connection issues in Windows are normal. It can occur especially when you upgrade your system to the latest version of windows. There are several other causes like DNS Server Not Responding etc. for having such error popping up on your browser, especially on Google Chrome.
By following the above-mentioned steps, you can fix the error within a few minutes and then instantly the internet connection will be proper. You can also check your windows security system like Firewall and disable the same to fix dns_probe_finished_no_internet Windows 10/8/7.
The browser can be changed, or Ds server can be replaced with different preferred and alternate address. Any of these above steps will certainly work for you and make the internet connection proper. This will enable you to get access to any websites on the Google Chrome. Go ahead and try these steps to rectify the issue.